Art is everywhere — especially on YouTube — and sometimes it’s comforting to turn to the pros. Each week, Ovation will consult the trusted curators of the top arts authorities’ YouTube channels to bring you the best of the best. This week we’ve got everything from a peak inside the fashion world to an insider’s guide to the best art to buy right now. Take a look…
1. Vogue takes us inside the mind of Chioma Nnadi, Fashion News Director for Vogue.com
2. Take your next visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to the next level with the Met App.
3. Get pumped for Hollywood Costume, a multimedia exhibition coming to Los Angeles this October.
4. Go behind-the-scenes of the art auction world with this month’s “wise buys” from Art+Auction. (Spoiler alert: it’s all about the women this month!)
5. Imagine you’re in the front row of Boston’s legendary Paradise Rock Club with this clip of First Aid Kit performing My Silver Lining.
6. Feel inspired by Brian Griffiths’ down-to-earth explanation of the motives and meanings behind his found objects art.