Halloween 2014 is just around the corner, bringing excitement to the planners and anxiety to the procrastinators. Whichever you are, the internet is chock full of ways to make your Halloween spooktacular. (Had to say it!) For just one example, check out these Halloween makeup tutorials from YouTube. They seem pretty intense, but also totally doable! Either way, its an impressive display of skill and creativity.
1. Beauty and lifestyle vlogger Nicole Guerrierro creates a Little Red Riding Hood look with a Halloween twist.
2. Take your skeleton costume to the next level with an amazing makeup creation from Daily Mix and Ms. Rosie Bea.
3. Makeup professional Silvia Quiros provides step-by-step instructions for a zombie face that will blow everyone away.
4. Planning to be a clown for Halloween? Go creepy with this easy DIY makeup look from Nikki Tutorials.
5. If you’re willing to tape your eye, this is the tutorial for you. A truly scary Chucky face that needs just a little time and the right tools.